Today I am writing about Wolfgang, which is not a steakhouse, but a notable conposer from history, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. I already wrote the posts about Chopin and Beethoven, and will try to weave their threads in my kwnowledge graph since their existence was overlapped. I find it very interesting activies to weave these knowledge net as if I plant and water a young tree in my brain.
Going back to Mozart, he was
- born in Salzburg, Austria in 1756, which is 14 years before Beethoven, and
- died in 1791, which is 19 years before Chopin was born.
He started playing the keyboard and violin as well as composing a score at the age of 5. Similar to Chopin, Mozart has also good environment when he was a little. His father was a talened violinist as well as a teacher. Mozart had a passion and curiosity to progress more than what he was taught.
- Piano Sonata No.11 In A, K331: this is one of the very famous score, composed in 1783. This imitates the sound of Turkish Janissary bands. Even given the hint where Mozart took the idea from Tukish Janissary bands, I could not associate with the piano sonata he wrote.
- Piano Sonata No.12 in F, K332: I. Allegro: this is also composed in around 1783.
- Piano Sonata No 16 in C major: this is composed in 1788 (32 age), and meant for beginners.
I just realized I did not listen to Mozart's sonata a lot.
Word of the day: emote