1. Finish your coffee
2. Get out for a walk in nature
3. Set a goal to complete something and complete it.
4. Eat something healthy
5. Meditate / Relax
6. Try something intellectually challenging, then repeat it two more times.
7. Brainstorm with a friend - each come up with 10 ideas for something.
8. Show up - even if you're not the most prepared person in the room.
9. Share a good resource with a friend.
10. Write instructions to your future self. ( even if that's only an hour from now )
11. Find some companies / people you think you'd enjoy working with - reach out and say hi.
12. Make somebody smile with encouragement.
13. Listen more than you talk.
14. Enjoy the voices in your head.
15. Complain -- but do it silently -- and in a cartoon voice.
16. Make a list - share it.
17. Ask questions to learn something you're interested in.
18. Find a great teacher and learn from them - and share their work.
19. Copy the work of somebody you admire -- or try -- you won't get the strokes right.
20. Drink water.
21. Stand up from your desk and put a big smile on your face. Don't tell anybody why.
22. Have some deviant thoughts -- then know that everybody else is as well.
23. Clean off your desk.
24. Thank a person and give them patient eye contact.
25. Find somebody you can agree with - then do so.
26. Find somebody you disagree with - then change your mind to see if you could get on their side.
27. Laugh at how serious this all is.