The topic of the week is an interesting one - things I' m grateful. During my younger day, I don't understand all these; I only know how to waste my youth. Looking back at nearly 40, I m fortunate that I didn't take any significant wrong steps and I m glad about what I have now.
Things I' m grateful for in no particular order, anything that pops in my mind.
- My Wife - We don't in sync for everything, but at least all my most significant decision has her full support. Without her, I won't be able to become an indie freelancer and enjoy the current lifestyle.
- My kids - Thanks for my kids for teaching me not easy to be a parent, through them I learn to treasure more my time with my parents. They give me all sort of memory too and I m glad that the memories were growing with them.
- I got no major issue on health despite overweight, which I m actively manage it this year.
- There is some minor issue on the family health, but overall nothing serious.
- It's pretty tight this year compared to the past few years, but overall is not bad, at least work and cash is still flowing in.
- There is no huge burden on me that I can still explore products that I want to build.
- Instead of busy for nothing or busy to earn money, I can still keep some times for myself, planning some upgrade, doing a bit of gaming, reading some book and watch some Netflix.