Yin-yang, yoga balance, energy, blah blah blah. Always striving for balance.
"Being balanced is an integral part of healthy living", is what every marketing bullshit ploy for a yoga studio will tell you while trying to sell you some stupid piece of wood yoga balance block.
Sometimes I say F*** off balance and just go deep. Yes, other areas of your life might suffer.
Like not writing on 200WAD for a long time 🤣
But at least I'm improving what I intend to do this year:
- My focus has been on technoinasia.com, an early MVP is now online and the last few bugs are almost out of the system (if anyone knows some good techno event websites for Asia to eh, "gather from", msg me 🥳)
- I made a quick new design of my homepage (an Instagram embed would be cool here @basil)
- I've been in contact with loads of people for contract opportunities while trying to improve my communication and messaging. Working purely remote as a contractor is not an easy game 🤨 But at least I'm being active and rolling.
- Really starting to understand the workings of Gatsbyjs, to the point I want to create every website with it.
- Finally starting to recover from my bowel inflammations and all is looking positive
Basically, I'm doing what I wrote about for my Q1 resolutions and things are on track.
It feels good to predict something and you're way ahead of schedule of what you thought you could achieve.
And really, my life doesn't feel unbalanced at all. So please don't start paying for that $90/month subscription to yoga class.