16. Zoom out in Google maps -- spin the globe, then zoom back in. What do you see? Write about that and the people nearby.
17. Have lots of ideas. How do you do that? Insert a random word and describe it. Why is it here? Why is it useful? Why is it guilty of murda?
18. Argue with yourself. "Quit wasting your time making these lists. You've already got your streak. Go do some real work." --- "You're right. But, what if #21 is the one that unlocks the door to the secret garden?"
20. Do things out of of order. Don't follow what you're used to. Use a different spoon. Where a coat in the sun. Drink water from a mixing bowl.
19. Say hi by including @brianball, @lucjah and @keni - we're social creatures and enjoy encouraging each other.
Surprise: Surprise us with something really mundane. Express yourself. Tell a story. Tell us about your job, your business, your family, your dog. The streak happens when these writings accumulate over time. They don't require you to craft story and structure plot lines and have the pictures of all the characters on the wall with red pieces of string attaching them to the scene of the crime.