People say that if you want to make the world a better place, start with yourself. So here are some of the things I want to improve about myself:
- Continue my old habit of going going to sleep at normal time and waking up early.
- Write 200 words and do yoga in the morning. In the evening I don't have inspiration and I'm too tired to write. I do yoga during the day, but I like it more in the morning.
- Become more productive by setting goals and creating paths of actions that lead to them.
- Social media. I'm an addict who visits different sites just to see if there are new notifications there. When I set myself a specific amount of work to do and understand the process I have to come through — I don't do it. So the previous point comes into action here.
- Talk to people more. Checking social media for notifications means that I'm waiting for people to start talking to me. Instead, I should start conversations myself. And for that, surprisingly, I need to visit social media less often.
- PERFECTIONISM! Even after writing for almost two weeks about it every day, I still can't get rid of this thing! I'm drowning in perfectionism while actually I don't have time for that stuff because of the goals I set to myself. HOW TO SOLVE PERFECTIONISM?
“Reply” to this story with a list of things you want to improve about yourself! I am curious to know what others would like to change in themselves!