Habits are routines that change you. Following this routine is your everyday choice. If you need to change or improve something you will do it.
What do I want to improve about myself?
- I want to improve my productivity. So, I'm on the improving unicorn milky way and I have great results. I spend my time much productive than one month ago.
- My English skills. I improve my English writing skills every day on 200 words a day. That's good, but I don't train my speaking skills. I need an analog of 200WaD, but for telling stories. (Hmm, maybe I should do it?)
- Wake up early and do all my routine (that includes: physical and voice exercises, eating, 200 words a day and shower) in the morning. I have great results here too! I finish my routine at 10 am! One month ago, I woke up at this time.
- Do physical exercises to be healthy.
- Write on social networks regularly... To be honest, it's a big load on my small girl's back. I need to write about my projects, but I don't do it and think about it every day.
- I can't roll "r". The right side of my tongue doesn't work when I try to pronounce "rrr". I do exercises for tongue already one month and it gets better, it almost works.
- I want to get rid of stage fright.
It's a reply to this article.