I'm replying to a first post. Though this is not my first, I'm curious what it might feel like to be on your first day.
It's my first day on #teamstreak.
The people writing as members here are legend.
My mind lights up when I think about possibility.
@lucjah blew my balloons open
@dontheideaguay gives me rocket fuel for my brain
and @brandonwilson -- is supporting us with his dogged determination that we just show up and write.
Justin Jackon @mijustin on twitter, just wrote a blog post about how to make things people will want.
His main points are:
- Eliminate obstacles in their path.
- Give them progress at work.
- Provide them with status.
- Generate good feelings.
- Remove future threats.
- Bestow superpowers.
@baz is doing that with 200Wad - the obstacles are writing are helped with his software.
Our progress is recorded with fire 🔥 - and status -- attained once we join the #teamstreak club -- which: 'good feelings'
Then, if the thing you build is high quality, you should definitely tell others. He has a few tips about that as well.
- Generating awareness and telling the world your product exists.
- Showing them how their lives could be better with it.
- Reducing a potential customer's anxiety.
- Removing barriers to entry.
🍻 to all the writers this day.