Today I don't have a specific topic for the 200 words. So, I'll write my thoughts and notice.
- I can't open a window, because of smoke in the air. Something burns for the third day near my city.
- The first rule for the smoky weather is that you need to breathe through a wet handkerchief. Today I went out and notice that nobody use protection from polluted air. WHY? How do these people live? Why doesn't nobody care about health? That's crazy.
- Some days ago, I watched a TV and I saw an ad of a TV-show when actors live ("survive") on a "desert" island. I know that there are a lot of the same TV-shows. That makes me think about people who really think that these actors survive truly. So, these shows position yourself like reality, but it's not. These "robinsons" are actors and "desert island" is inhabited with hotels and electricity.
- I love bagels. My favorite bagels are in transparent packaging with a cute bear and have a yellow color.
- Difference between alpacas and llamas is in a fact that it's two different animals. Yeah. Alpacas have small ears, so their body is small too, also they are very furry. Llamas are bigger. The most difference is in ears.
- Why don't people hear each other?
Thanks for reading, dear stranger.