Today is the last day of May. I have been bothered by a life-changing question and made a hard choice over the past 30 days and my posts on 200 WaD has tracked my process from self-awareness to self-help clearly:
- "I don't want to be your average"(April 30)
- "No regrets"(May 03)
- "Move into a small office room alone" (May 17)
- "Fears and hard choices" (May 20)
- "If something is too late to do, is it still right?" (May 29)
- "I have killed my cow" (May 30)
Though the post "I don't want to be your average" is the beginning of my self-awareness, after clicking the publish button, I was deep in confusion and my mind was blank.
@abrahamKim thank you for your kind feedback pointing out what should I do next:
Excited to see who your next 'five' are. Anybody in the candidacy yet? Or are you still in the phase of starting totally new?
Have been thinking about my next five over the past month, there are five types of people that I want to spend most of the time with:
- A teacher
- A student
- A maker
- A writer
- A freelancer
Actually, though I have specific names for each type, I could meet them offline.