Today is the 13th of April. I think it's a good time to think a bit and set goals on April.
- One month or two weeks ago, I created an Instagram account to publish and show my artworks to the world. But I meet one problem — I don't know how to start and how to take a photo of it.
When I wrote it, I understood that I don't have problems. So, tomorrow I would like to publish the first artworks.
- I love Japanese language and I want to spend more time learning the language.
- Finish the rhetoric course and start to learn the philosophy and history of philosophy.
- Finish two experiments with design and AI. I passionate about a connection between design and AI since last summer. I think that a visit to a center for contemporary culture make me understand this interesting topic.
- Continue to work on my project — immi.earth. I stopped working on it because I feel that I worked a lot of time and got zero results. I need to finish and achieve something to rehabilitate. After that, I will continue the work on this project.
- Work on my team's project and participate on Pioneer with it.
- Read "Escape from Freedom" by Erich Fromm. I already started to read this book, and I think that the described problem exists in our time.