1. I feel fresh breath because today I spent some time to set goals for the year. I created a site with a table where I wrote goals and my success stories. It feels like a good groundwork, I feel safe.
2. A celebration will be in Russia (but not only in Russia) tomorrow — Easter. It's a really special day, because even people who don't believe in god, celebrate this day. Why? The reason is Kulich! Everyone loves this tasty sweet bread and eat eggs. I am not an exception too. Every year, my mother cooks a very tasty Kulich using an old recipe for eight hours. It's a tradition.
Freshly baked kuliches are colling now on the table right now. Tomorrow I will eat them. <3
3. That's interesting that some people create a story like Harry Potter or Tolkien's world and then, in the future, readers discover this world, open something new...
4. When you remember your successes, you feel better.
5. For me, cooking is an art. I am convinced that food must be aesthetic and tasty. I love to cook sweets, I made very good sweets, but I usually don't cook ordinary food.
Thank you for reading these words, dear stranger.