I just read Nathan Barry's year in review, and it's a huge inspiration.
I wished I'd documented more events from the past year, so I can really write the highlights in my year in review.
Anyway, this post was inspired by the metrics he set for himself.
I wrote my year in review and goals for 2019 in brief, but I would also like to define some metrics for me to track since the biggest obstacles preventing me from reaching my goals was persistent.
So this year I will track my goals in a spreadsheet.
My goals for 2019:
1) In order to achieve 70kg at 15% body fat, I will complete at least 100 weight lifting sessions. In the past couple months, I've been able to follow Bigger, leaner, stronger's advice consistently and have seen some meaningful gains so I want to keep at that.
2) Learn more about writing, design, programming, fitness and finance, and share my learnings on my blog. Write 24 blog posts, twice a month for that.
3) Launch a product that I can charge online, getting MRR to $500.
4) Save 50% of my income.
5) Create more memorable experiences with my girlfriend, for which I will create a highlight reel at the end of 2019.
6) Be a better cook. Gather recipes for healthy, delicious food.