Last night I watched a livestream of an event that was a masterclass in promotion and sales. The event included Tony Robbins, Dean Graziosi, and Russell Brunson.
The event was a pitch for a new product jointly developed by Tony and Dean called the Knowledge Business Blueprint. More on that in a moment.
The event started with clarifying a problem. A big problem because big problems are also big opportunities.
The traditional education system is broken. It is expensive and not evolving fast enough to meet the fast-changing needs of our society. 73% of college graduates are working in a job where they are not using the information from their degree. More and more people are looking for specialized knowledge from people actually doing the work rather than generalized knowledge from teachers and professors in classrooms who do not have up-to-date skills and experience.
The knowledge business is a $355 million/day business. This includes books, coaching, seminars, workshops, online courses, etc. I was thinking about potentially writing books, but anyone who has written books will tell you it's time consuming and very hard work. 95% of the books at Barnes and Noble have sold fewer than 1,000 copies. Even with online courses the average completion rate is less than 10%.
Tony and Dean's solution is called the Knowledge Business Blueprint. The idea is that there are three primary ways to share knowledge:
1. Expert - You have specialized skills or experience that you can share directly.
2. Reporter - You interview the top experts in a given field and share the knowledge you have gained
3. Broker - You identify the top experts in a field and coordinate and promote an event for those experts to share knowledge.
They called this the KBB triangle. The offerings can be virtual or in person and can take the form of groups, workgroups, or something called masterminds. A mastermind is an event you organize where you don't have to be the expert. You bring people together and through this community everyone learns from each other.
The course includes the following modules:
1. Extract it - Discussion of mindset, extracting competence, identifying ideal client, systemized agenda builder
2. Fill it - Building marketing and sales confidence, wagon wheel marketing for events, the application process and selling without selling
3. Run it - Stress free management of events, maximizing customer experience, delivering value
4. Knowledge broker - Identifying perfect partners, developing joint ventures, closing deals
There is also software called Mindmint that walks you through the process step-by-step including turnkey webpages and social media and marketing solutions.
In addition to the course and software, there are additional bonuses.
--Dean's inner circle - monthly live coaching events
--Traffic and scaling bundle - mastering email, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube marketing
--The best of Platinum from Tony Robbins - Tony offers closed door trainings with a select group of Platinum members who pay $85,000 per year to meet once per quarter. The best of these sessions will be shared.
--Funnels to fill - Russell Brunson specialized training using the click funnels he is using personally that will work even without an email list.
The price is $1,997 with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
I feel like this course was tailor-made for me. I have a background as a teacher and trainer. I have been struggling with how to get started in what I now know is called a knowledge business. I purchased the course. I feel like this will be the start of something big.
If any of the above sounds appealing to you, I highly recommend you watch the recording of the event here and consider this opportunity.