I intend to have a 10X year. Hence i'll be doing a lot pause and reflect sessions.
I started this year so pumped up. I was so energized i got scared it won't last. But so far, so good. The energy and motivations are still up there. I've been trying to pinpoint what could be the reason for this high drive to have an optimal year.
Could it be the retreat i had in the second of last December? Could it be an accumulation of knowledge, little life experience? Or could it be a combination of the former and latter.
Well whatever it is;
- I have completed a book of the Bible (I intend to complete the Bible every 90 days).
- I have kept at my 200 WAD streak.
- I have reached to out to some folks i haven't personally reached out to in a long while.
- I have been faithful to my 9-5 Trello deadlines (at least, so far...lol).
- I've resumed Laracasts after abandoning it for a long time.
I'm still lagging behind in a couple of stuffs e.g i actually should have completed two books of the Bible, etc.
But i'm amazed at how much i have done this year (or this week) and i don't feel tired or arrived.
It's a good sign, a really good sign.