As you can see my first posts here are taking you slowly to my life and my current state of mind.
So after my comeback, I started to look for a new job.
Must say that I was pretty confident cuz the unemployment rate is pretty low now, I already got some experience in my major and I improved my English skills a lot during my 18 months stay in Canada (at least I hope haha).
So I started a circle of job interviews. I was applying for all kind of jobs like E-commerce managers, Email specialist, Online marketing specialists and so, just something around websites.
Long story short. I couldn't find a job...
Here are some reasons why? I guess...
- I was asking for a lot of money. (but why not? It was the best time to ask for a lot)
- Actually, I didn't know exactly what I wanna do.
- I was applying mostly for the office jobs and my memories about an office job weren't good so you cannot be really excited about the position if you know it's not interesting. The interviewers, of course, could feel it.
- In the beginning, my intentions weren't really right I was planning to earn some money and go abroad again ...
- .. simply I wasn't good enough hehe
How it all ends and where I am working now? I will tell you tomorrow!:)
Stay tuned. Efran.