In typical fashion, I've ticked another few items off my list. Nothing major, but I actually love working this way. I'm sure @basilesamel would approve of the small and steady approach after reaching 200 day streak on Makerlog! ;)
My progress for today:
- I've fixed my personal site's deployment, so it's now possible to view the 200WAD user information on my website.
- Done 100 press ups. This was a goal for the whole weekend, but I've done them all today. Last week, I've also weaved press ups into my morning routine. It's helped a lot and I'm getting stronger.
- Updated to Tailwind v1 and drafted a new design. I've started implementing it, but it's a while off now.
- Caught up on several podcasts, including: Rework Mailbag, Episode 1 of Rails with Jason, and a couple of other podcasts that we're very interesting.
- Checked off a few bookmarks, but a lot of my remaining bookmarks are audio/video, which I sometime find difficult (I realise that weird to say after talking about podcasts…)
I didn't focus on the draft of my talk or consider WHAT I do in my downtime today. Classic procrastination. Tomorrow though! For sure!
The beauty of my goals for this weekend is; I've added just enough to keep me busy but probably too much to quite get through it all.
Tomorrow: I will work on my draft!