In the original topic, click here was linking to a YouTube video with ocean waves. I didn't know how to interpret it... Was I suppose to say how I feel when I
- face the ocean?
- hear the ocean?
- dive into the waves?
- watch a YouTube video?
- realize that I got rick rolled?
Or maybe, the "click here" is a placeholder, and anyone could insert their own link, or their own experience, like for instance:
- how do you feel when you watch the dawn from the beginning?
- how do you feel when you know that sleep won't come?
- how do you feel when you're late for the third time to a meeting with the same person?
- how do you feel when you are having one drink too much, and you know it, but you still drink it? (you can replace the drink by food, it works as well)
- how do you feel when you see your computer's screen turning black even though you didn't turn it off?
- how do you feel when you trust someone?
- how do you feel when you can't remember an important dream?
- how do you feel when you are typing the last word of your 200WaD post?