I don't even know what to say.
Today is 196th day of 2019. I've spent more than half of that maintaining my streak on this platform. I was a day ahead on Makerlog, but accidentally used a rest day when I fell asleep after writing my 200 word entry - aligning my profiles.
My days are full to brim right now, so I'm deathly aware of my dwindling quality.
The last few days have basically been the same:
- ignore my 7:00 alarm
- wake up at 7:30
- brush teeth
- scramble to get dressed and make the 7:55 bus to work
- Duolingo streak
- get to work around 8:40, make a cup of tea
- have a bit of a natter
- catch up on emails and plan the day before stand up at 9:15
- 10:30 brew time - very important!
- lunch at 12:00
- 15:00 brew time - very important!
- leave work at around 16:45
- catch the 17:10 bus home
- get changed into scruffy close to get to work on the new house
- endlessly strip wallpaper from our living room - we're almost done!
- head back home around 21:30
- chill out with an episode, write my 200 words
It seems like everything is coming together, but I can't wait for it to be over, so we can relax and enjoy our new home - with our new comfy sofas!