Every product business has a product.
1. The product.
2. In 2018, most product businesses have a sales page.
3. It has an email to reach somebody who can answer questions.
4. It has a way to get paid. Some examples are Stripe and PayPal.
5. It has a delivery mechanism. Amazon has millions of packages delivered daily in brown boxes with smiley logos. Software might get downloaded and activated with a license key.
6. It has customers. This one may have been so obvious as to slip by, but people are handing over money in exchange for the product. Hence the definition of the word business.
7. It has marketing and a way to get the word out.
8. It has a creator. Whether the creator is a single person or a company with teams of people.
9. It has a solution to a problem. If you have a headache, the chemicals in the aspirin help you feel better.
10. It has a position in the mind. Whether it's an intentional brand or accidental. The position in the mind is described more generally by a brand. This collection of words and images help people convey the sensation and the benefits the company tries to provide. It helps people know if people like them buy products from companies like this.