In continuation of the creativity muscle work, part three...
I found this text online and it made me want to brainstorm and create a template to discover my sweet spot.
When passion, purpose and skill intersect you find the ultimate career sweet spot that makes it easy to commit yourself to success...Have you found your ultimate career sweet spot? What is your purpose? Which skills of yours align with your purpose? What are you passionate about? How does your passion fit with your job search?
1. What do you do naturally that people value?
➥ Helping/Advising/supporting people
2. What areas do people seek your time for?
➥ Mostly health and wellness
3. Who do you enjoy spending time with?
➥ With older people and children.
4. How did you get your skills? How can you continue to build on it and develop mastery?
➥ Reading the latest research
➥ Reading books that discuss the topics in detail
➥ Listening to podcasts/Ted talks
5. What passions do you have that could merge with an expertise people find to be useful?
➥ Music & Dance
➥ Finding herbs, supplements & teas from around the world
➥ Writing blogs/articles on herbs, health & experience
Anyone see a million dollar idea emerging here? 😊