Its day 182 for me.
I have spent significant time on this site.
I started off by reading and commenting - then I discovered the bookmark button.
I have since bookmarked so many posts.
I went back to reread some them recently. So much deep content.
Here are just a few of my bookmarked posts.
1. Entrepreneurship and Mastery Jan 5th @basilesamel
2. Disconnected April 16th @basilesamel --> Productivity ninja right here.
3. Focus on things that don't change June 12 @seunoyebode
4. How I crowdsource knowledge for my business for FREE April 14th @chacha
5. Why makers should choose B2B? Feb 3rd @alollou
6. Letters to my younger self Feb 11th @vickenstein
7. Hollow as a balloon Feb 26th @simongylver -> I wish he would return.
8. A Letter to a close friend March 23rd @abrahamKim
9. Growth Vs Launch Apr 29th @brianball
10. #Teamstreak Apr 7th @brandonwilson
11. On using culture to change yourself May 9th @rosieodsey
12. Re: 3 decisions that control your life May 21st @jasonleow
13. so grateful (in 248+1 words) Feb 17th @lucjah
#4 - I use everyday
#7 and #8 made me cry. So raw and beautiful.
#11 has me on a laser like focus with my reading.
#10 is just the encouragement I needed to keep going.
Thank you all.
Thank you - Basil for tool.