1. Close the bookmarked page until send feedback.
2. When someone new in #teamstreak, send congrats and feedback on one of his history post or his first post.
3. Speaking out "I'll start my 200 words today." loudly in front of others before writing, it would be a good monitor.
4. Only check notifications on the morning or after publishing the post. 200 WAD is not social media.
5. If today's writing doesn't worth of reading, keep the title as "My draft" as a reminder.
6. If having written something controversial, don't hurry to reply to the argument, hesitate for one or two days.
7. Lists and conversations are my two favorite formats to type out 200 + words quickly.
8. The last line is the title.
9. Writing on the computer or the phone would make great influences: the later would stimulate more unusual ideas.
10. The first 100 words are squeezed out off and on as well as adapted, but the last 50 would be a quick ending in relief.
11. Hanging out on 200 WAD to discover amazing content would be a great pleasure, but writing, publishing and leaving are my common trilogy.
12. There are one or two of my followings' daily updates which I would feel guilty of not check, like subscribe to newsletters.
So how about you?