"With a little bit of soul searching [...] you learn about yourself more than ever"
I have always wanted to explore my writing skills and this year I finally decided to do that! I am not a seasoned writer, coming to think about it I am not even an amateur writing. For me personally, 2019 is the year of many firsts, it's my first year away from home, it's my first year with my niece e.
What are the goals for this year you ask?
1. Get my communication skills back on track
2. Read at least two books per month.
3. Workout like never before.
4. Kick my procrastination to the curb.
5. Be more outgoing and shed my inhibition.
6. Build my self-confidence.
7. Get my cynicism out of the way.
8. Meditate at least for 5 minutes every day.
And most important of them all maintain CONSISTENCY.
To set achievable and realistic goals is a part of growing up. With a little bit of soul searching and an honest SWOT analysis, you learn about yourself more than ever. The more you learn about yourself the better it is to build your self-confidence, address the deeply rooted conflicts face your fears and become more of rationale grown-up who can someday be someone!
Happy New Year once again folks! May this year be the beginning of a successful journey for all of you!