Today I went through some makers posts about the products making (yeah a few years later than everyone else, but better late than never haha).
I really like the idea and almost no one is a true coder it's pretty cool but really hard to believe.
I would like to try it this year (already mentioned that in some of my previous posts). Bring some my own product into the life.
Everybody can just talk about it, but the execution is the key, right.
There is just one problem and this question always comes to my mind.
What you really have if don't know how to code? ... to code properly if I must be clear.
I just want to summarize what I can have. Which skills or things can help me to build something.. so here it is:
- I can have an idea (cuz everybody can, it's for free) ... good, bad, stupid ... whatever ...
- I can use words, I mean to write everything, what is on my mind ... usually, it's stupid but still, your words are yours so it's a skill you can use.
- I can work with WordPress, maintain websites and so.
- I know a little bit about marketing.
- I have some experience with building my own stuff (affiliate sites, e-commerce shop, personal blog, dropshipping site)
That's it. At least I could think of now.
Could it be enough to make something? Will see ... :)
Stay with me. Efran.