1) Completed 25 hours of real estate course. More boring than I expected.
2) Improved sleep (and understood more about my energy)- Thank you Oura ring.
3) Zero acid-reflux. 3 months now. Retiring this from future posts.
4) Project "Apply 3 books"
Finished reading the last book of the original 3 books
Dare to lead
Completed another 3 new books
How Luck Happens (thank you @jasonleow)
Summaries and action plans coming up in August.
5) Spent time with Dad.
Full disclosure - I am a daddy's girl.
For this summer's visit, I went GTD style on our days together.
Must be the best time we have had.
6) Rediscovered Swimming as a form of exercise after many years.
7) Did the 'wake-up-at-5am' experiment with @davidneuman. Finally succeeded in waking up earlier than usual and still at it.
8) I successfully joined the club 200 days streak.
9) Emails/text/calls with Seun, Sir Abe, Brian, David and Brandon.
This is how Mafias are made!
10) Joined the startup school for 10 weeks - thanks to Brian.
Its been intense good.
I like the progress.
Missed opportunities -
Real Estate exam,
#100daysOfSweat with Brian (Stopped after 1 day),
Actively engaging in the Failure experiment,
Not enough butterfly experiences,
Attempt the Luck experiment
August - Brace yourself.