So I JUST realised that it is 23.06 and I HAVE NOT WRITTEN MY 200 WORDS!
Disbelieve, terror, and a quiet scream: HOLY COW!!!
That would be the first! First time I am soooo close to losing the Streak...
I opened my Mac and... there is this text by @philh, with "cows" init!
A sign! Obviously! Ain't?!
So, there we go:
1. Translation into Polish by en.bab.la: cholera, jasna cholera.
2. Explanation in Wikipedia: Exclamation of surprise. Alternative: "By the stomach of the eternal cow!" (There are also: "Holy Buckets!", "Holy cats!" and "Holy Mike!)
3. There is Holy Cow Brgr's & Stuff, a bit scary, it IS about burgers!
4. "Holy Cow - krówki z memami DAYENU" (Fudges with mems?! There are fudges, there are cows and... an angel indeed!)
5. Holy Cow of Slow Socks Life - pretty cool!
6. Holy Cow Advertising, they "Are holy but work like hell!" Holy WOW!
I can find fundations of these ideas, yet... Holy cow?!?! What has happened here?
7. HO!YCOW digital READY TO GET MORE PATIENTS? (Wtf?!?!?!?)
and, last for today, THE BONUS
8. Holy Cow, Lee Dorsey, 1966
And extra super bonus!
Is it Superstition?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Not one cow was harmed in the making of this post.