I feel so sick today, so, the news that I need to write 200 words didn't make me happy. I am going to write some thoughts and what happened to me on this day.
1) My inferences occasionally bring me to rhetoric lessons. Rhetoric is a very interesting thing and I really don't know why there are no lessons in schools. I'm very excited to continue the lessons.
2) I watched movies about Harry Potter the last few days when I eat. I love this series since my childhood. When I was 3-4 years old, I called Harry Potter like "Harry Pulkov" ("Гарри Пульков"). I find this funny.
I have cassettes with the first movies.
3) In childhood, I loved sweet fizzy drinks. Everyone knows that it's not healthy food with a bad product composition. My grandfather always named these drinks "shit". Once, we went to the shop, he asked what I want. I stared at my favorite sweet fizzy drink ("Тархун") and said to shop assistant: "Give me this shit".4) IoT is magic. Today I came up with how to move the chair using IoT.
Guide "How to move the chair"
- Think about the chair. Where do you want to move it?
- The signal is connected with the chair.
- The chair catches the signal.
- The chair has the sensors that help it to detect where it is and what is around. The chair opens small wheels like an air (but quiet).
- The chair moves where you wanted.
5) That's cool that I can link to my own articles because I already wrote about a thing.