I follow the twelve week year goal framework. Heck, any framework will do but this book came into my life around the time I was searching for some structure.
I have an awesome accountability buddy named Kalia. I met her through the Goal Crafters slack. We report into each other weekly via Slack and we recently talked on the phone for the first time. We're about to enter our third twelve week year as accountability buddies and it seemed worthwhile.
Week 1 started yesterday and I'm still yet to finalise my goals!
Here's what I have so far:
Goal #1 Pay off the GO Mastercard
because holy heck that fucking interest
- Get the emergency fund to $500
- Pay off and close the GO Mastercard ($3,250)
- Open an ING Business Optimiser
- Make sure both bank accounts are on monthly statements
- Complete budgeted client hours
- Complete daily bookkeeping rituals
- Complete weekly bookkeeping ritual
- Complete monthly bookkeeping ritual
- Complete quarterly bookkeeping ritual
- Set up Xero
- Call Go to negotiate the interest rate
- Call NAB to negotiate the interest rate
- Call Westpac to negotiate the interest rate
- Tactic execution
- % to monthly revenue target
- % to debt target
- % to emergency fund target
- Revenue MTD
- Expenses MTD
Goal #2 Time block like a ninja
because I need boundaries
Goal #3 something something reflection
- start the day with handwritten journalling and meditation
- close out the working day with a no-phone walk
If you've set something similar to goals 2 and 3, I'd love your input!