January is almost finished so time to review some of my habits. I am not saying I am doing everything strictly every day but let's say regularly:
- Keep writing on 200WaD
- Trying to play guitar a little (but there are days I literally just touch my guitar for a few minutes so I must improve that)
- I am going to a boxing lesson twice a week
- I'm doing also 10 push-ups and 5 pull-ups every day
- I am brushing my teeth properly twice a day for 2 minutes, it's not so funny that I must focus on that when I am already 30 years old, haha but yeah, I am trying to use the interdental brushes as well and I must say that you can definitely see the difference.
- Recently I started writing down my ideas just all kinds of them about everything - so far I really like it and it's super fun for me even a lot of them are stupid
- Learning Spanish on Duolingo, It is just 2 lessons per day, but I have to kinda get back on track with this habit I had a big streak going on there a year ago but when I lost my streak I was so mad that I stopped almost for a whole year.
That's it, I would like to also have some reading habit but I always struggle with new books ideas so I read very irregularly.
Stay with me. Efran.