Starting a project is not so easy how I expected. I mean I can always find a lot of excuses and never actually start working on it. Listed excuses below always coming to my mind.
- bad notebook
- don't have enough time cuz of my full-time job
- not sure about technology to use
- cannot really visualize the final product
- how much should I invest
- should I use this, this or this plugin
- omg the idea is so stupid .. or not .. or yes .. or not
- should I start with something simpler
- cannot make it by myself
and so on...and so on...
Not gonna lie it's a hassle. Also, it's making me super insecure to actually checking the listed projects on Product Hunt. People really making nice stuff and don't know if I would have even strength or skills to make something comparable.
Are you crying again Efran? Sure I do cuz it's much easier, haha.
I am not giving up. I just will do it my way. Without stress, without a deadline, without big expectation just as my laziness and life paint it haha.
11.11 PM. Time to go to bed and dream about a brighter future.
Sweet dreams and good night. :)
Stay with me. Efran.