Sometimes I give up. This time it's about my wifi connection. I just gave up to fixing it. I tried all the possible and impossible solutions but without any success. So instead of crying in the corner I decided just overpass this problem and I bought USB/Ethernet connector for my laptop so I am able to connect it directly through the ethernet cable. Yeah, probably not the smoothest thing to do, but whatever I am back online and I can start working a little bit :).
My health condition didn't improve much. During the day I am quite okay but through the night I have a big sore throat. Hopefully, the pills will kick off soon. I think it is already working but yet not enough.
Anyway as I mentioned yesterday I am playing around Coda app now and try to do a little summarizing info about my mom's health condition.
As I was thinking about it I would like to have there.
- The list with the pills she is taking and why + pills stock
- Calendar of following doctors appointments (maybe with some email alert before the time is close)
- The list of past psychical examinations with the scanned medical report
- Social department documents
- Everything should be shareable across the close family
Yeah, that's it. Nothing big but for our family definitely useful.
Stay with me. Efran.