This is it! I'm joining the 100-day club. Can't believe I made it.
I'm more motivated and excited than ever about this endeavor. I want to keep going and going and going.
Reflecting on 100 days of writing, here are my takeaways:
- It's difficult to write daily, but not impossible.
- There's always something to write about even if it doesn't seem that way (I think my most desperate post was about the waving Chinese cat that sits next to my TV).
- By forcing myself to keep writing, I'm thinking more outside the box and getting creative.
- It helps to have somebody who reminds you on a daily basis to write (my husband in this case).
- I should always have a backup plan for when I'm traveling. Pre-writing a few posts wouldn't hurt.
- I want to dig deeper into certain topics like freelancing and copywriting.
- Writing things down that I, for myself, want to remember helps manifest it in my mind.
- Getting things out of my head through writing down frees up a lot of mental capacity for other important stuff.
I truly enjoy being part of the 200WAD community. It really helps to read about other people's journeys and struggles with writing.
Let's keep going! To the next 100 days!